20 Fantastic Writing Prompts
Life nowadays is so much challenging. Many of us are suffering from stress and depressions. We always on guard against the unseen enemy. Our movements are so limited because of the spreading disease- COVID-19. This pandemic has drained our minds, grieved our hearts and even dried up our souls. Our economy even paralyzes and many were jobless since most businesses were closed. And many suffers much poverty and hopelessness.
We need to refresh our minds, uplift those ailing hearts and invigorate our souls. Let our imaginations soar higher than an eagle and free ourselves from stress and other ill-feelings inside. Socrates, boldly said, “To move the world, we must first move ourselves.” Let us express ourselves and explore the unknown and go beyond in this world for awhile.
I write these writing prompts to escape from the real world by letting your senses travel for personal reflections and mindfulness. May these writing prompts will rejuvenate your senses and forget your troubles for just some few minutes each day. Let’s go and be clever enough to jot down our thoughts using our own language of choice. The important is we’ll be able to express the breathings of our hearts during these challenging times.
- Write down your own discernment of a paradise.
- Describe a unique flower in your garden and how it resembles to your life.
- Recall your most memorable event in life that made you smile up to this moment.
- If given a chance to talk face to face with God, what would you like to ask Him and why?
- What would you like to become 5 years from now?
- Write down your most wonderful experience while on travel.
- Express your feelings to someone you truly adored in a 50-word story.
- Listen to your favorite song and write down your thoughts about it.
- Write a meaningful review about your favorite book.
- If you were given a chance to be a lawmaker what awesome law you would like to implement for just one day?
- Write down the kindest act a stranger have done to you.
- People may come and go like waves of the sea. Who would you like to stay with you for a lifetime?
- If you were trapped in an island whom you want to be with and why?
- If you were in a space mission what would you like to eat?
- Describe in few words your ideal person in the world of fantasy.
- If given a chance to be a child once again, what incredible things you would do that you’ve never done before?
- If you will meet your grandma and grandpa in a dream what would you like to tell them that would made them smile?
- Who is your real life superhero? Write down and why you choose him?
- If you will meet a fairy in your dream what three wishes you would like to ask?
- What special gift you wanted to receive this Christmas?
I hope the above writing prompts really refreshes your minds and rejuvenate your spirit and you are now free from distress and anxiety. Elizabeth once said, ”If you’re alive, you’re a creative person.” Life is temporary and we all deserve to be happy and live life to the fullest. Explore, expand and express your thoughts through writing it down. You are uniquely made and God created you for a special purpose. Life here on earth may bring much confusions and sufferings. Just keep the faith burning my friend!